Feminism’s PR Problem and How Feminism 101 Can Help
Before I start, I want to make something clear: I am not saying that Feminism 101 is the solution to all women’s problems, because it’s not. Rather, talking about the super basic tenets of feminism and social justice can be a way to win supporters who might otherwise be hostile to our cause. Sadly, even Feminism 101 is too radical for some people, but others can be swayed, and then they’ll be in…
The idea that launched this blog! A couple weeks ago I was at a 5-year-old’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and realized this was the sort of torture that should be immortalized by Cards Against Humanity. Et voila!
Ok, I know I haven’t been on Tumblr in ages (and I miss those of y’all I don’t hang with elsewhere!), but I’m starting a new thing. Follow if you think it’s funny, ignore otherwise. :)
Free Shit: Giveaway!
Finally, I’ve got my shit together, and I’m going to give it to you. Yes, it’s mostly cheap shit. But you know what is better than cheap shit? Free shit. (The word “shit” is beginning to lose all meaning.)
Here’s what you get:
- Paula’s Choice ultra-light weightless finish SPF 30 sunscreen spray, 118 ml. It’s the best. This is the old bottle design, exp. 02/13.
- Birchbox earbuds.
- e.l.f. 32 Piece Cool Eyeshadow Palette
- e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in 3105 Golden Peach
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in 7501 Sheer
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lipgloss in 9012 Blossom
- e.l.f. Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla and Coconut
- e.l.f. Nail Polish in Metal Madness (3-free)
- Wet n Wild Fastdry Nail Color in Teal or No Teal
- Essence Color and Go Nail Polish in Party Princess
- Forever 21 goldtone ring with rhinestones and filigree decoration
How to get it:
- Reblog this post. I will only count one reblog entry per person (likes won’t count).
- For a second entry (or if you don’t have a tumblr), send an email to email@example.com.
- I will select one person randomly to receive this shit on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. That means only entries received before midnight on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 will be counted.