The idea that launched this blog! A couple weeks ago I was at a 5-year-old’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and realized this was the sort of torture that should be immortalized by Cards Against Humanity. Et voila!
Ok, I know I haven’t been on Tumblr in ages (and I miss those of y’all I don’t hang with elsewhere!), but I’m starting a new thing. Follow if you think it’s funny, ignore otherwise. :)
Free Shit: Giveaway!
Finally, I’ve got my shit together, and I’m going to give it to you. Yes, it’s mostly cheap shit. But you know what is better than cheap shit? Free shit. (The word “shit” is beginning to lose all meaning.)
Here’s what you get:
- Paula’s Choice ultra-light weightless finish SPF 30 sunscreen spray, 118 ml. It’s the best. This is the old bottle design, exp. 02/13.
- Birchbox earbuds.
- e.l.f. 32 Piece Cool Eyeshadow Palette
- e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in 3105 Golden Peach
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in 7501 Sheer
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lipgloss in 9012 Blossom
- e.l.f. Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla and Coconut
- e.l.f. Nail Polish in Metal Madness (3-free)
- Wet n Wild Fastdry Nail Color in Teal or No Teal
- Essence Color and Go Nail Polish in Party Princess
- Forever 21 goldtone ring with rhinestones and filigree decoration
How to get it:
- Reblog this post. I will only count one reblog entry per person (likes won’t count).
- For a second entry (or if you don’t have a tumblr), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will select one person randomly to receive this shit on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. That means only entries received before midnight on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 will be counted.
I am moving to Oregon in 30 days. I have marked down all the items in my Etsy shop to clearance prices to help raise money for my move and clear out my shop so I have less stock to move. I have done some donations to Planned Parenthood in the past and would like to do one more. I am planning on closing my shop once the current items are sold out, so this will probably be the last time.
So, from today September 13th until Sunday September 30th, 15% of all sales in my shop will be donated to Planned Parenthood. I will make a post at the end of the month detailing my shop earnings and will provide a screenshot to show that the donation has been made. Happy shopping everyone!
Attention, all you bookish and clever women! Persephone Magazine is looking for new writers. Any topics are welcome, but we’d especially love more feminism, crafty DIY, food, and humor. If you’re interested in becoming a staff writer, contributing occasionally, or cross-posting from your blog, contact us. I’ve been there almost a year now and it’s an absolute blast.